Thursday, September 10, 2009

This Mommy Is 31 Years Old!

I love my Birthday! To be totally honest I like to be fussed over (heeehee)!
Ben woke me up at 7am this morning. Standing in his white t-shirt and Hulk undies he said very sweetly "Happy Birthday Mommy". Then he ran off as fast as he could to get my "suprise".
Here it is:

A homemade card!!! My little man hand wrote "Mom" on the front... aaawww!
Then when you open it up you get this:
It includes the following: Monster Trucks, "H B"(Happy Birthday), smiley face balloon, and he also signed his name. It is the most magnificent card I have ever seen! Apparently Matt thought so to... He signed his name to it.
P.S. There was a little surprise inside the card.

It was a wonderful day. My Sis-In-Law took me to lunch and we did a little shopping. Then my parents took us to dinner at Los Cabos. YUMMY!

All kidding aside as much as I love my Birthday. I don't care about getting anything! All I really want is time with my boys! (And just in case you are wondering why Matt's eyes are like that. This was our 5th take and the man can not keep his eyes open when taking a picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment