Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Lunch with Ben

Monday all the parents were invited to come eat Thanksgiving lunch at school. So I brought yummy Green Bean Casserole up to Ben's class. When I got there Ms. Kristen was telling them the story of Thanksgiving... and she had props!!!
The teachers told the kids to go get their hats. The girls had little white bonnets made of paper and the boys had BIG pilgrim hats.

Here is Ben and Alex with their hats on! So cute!

They made these cute turkey place-mats to eat their lunch on. Ben only ate rolls! He is way too picky!
It was so fun to see all the kids eating and playing together. They are all so cute! Ben's teacher, Ms. Ashley let me know that all the girls say that Ben is their "boyfriend". One of the little girls came and sat next to me and talked for a long time. Her mom and I were cracking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment