Saturday, July 10, 2010

5 Generations

Today Ben and I went to Momo's (my grandma/Ben's great grandma). Everyone and I mean everyone came to see Grandma (my great grandma/Ben's great great grandma). Grandma is 88 years old and is an amazing woman! I can remember when I was little going to the farm on Sunday's and the house smelling like fresh sausage. Even now when I make sausage for breakfast I always say "Aahh the house smells like "Grandma At The Farms" house :) She is a sweet little lady and is very special to my Mom... and many others. Here is a couple of pictures from the day.

Gigi and her grand babies.
Ben & Riley playin'.
All of the great and great great grandkids. (Missing a few I'm sure.)
All of the grandkids. (Some are missing.)
Grandma (in the pink pants) and 5 of her 6 kids.

5 generations. Ben is Grandmas first great great grandchild.
(This is my Mom, Ben, Me, Momo, & Grandma)

No comments:

Post a Comment