Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Date With My Boy!

Tomorrow Ben starts school. He will be in Pre-K all day, every day. (I don't know what I was thinking hahaha) I am going to miss him so much! (tears are flowing already) Well since it was his last day of "summer" I thought I would take him on a special little date. It was more for me... he could've cared less hahaha.
We first went to Sweet Tooth. It's a little candy store in Tulsa. Ben was excited about this! He loves sweets like me :)

Whoa! That is a lot of candy!

Then we went to lunch at El Tequila. Ben loves their queso!!!

This is what Ben told me while eating: "I hope he is our waiter next time! He makes the best cheese dip ever!" haahahaa!

I am excited for Ben! He is going to love school! But being a Mommy I have worries. This is the first time he won't be at a school where I know everyone. The first time he is away from me for 7 hours, 5 days a week. So thanks to my friend Erin I know exactly how I am going to handle Ben's first day. I am going to pray and trust that he will have a great day. Oh but you know I signed up for any and every volunteering I can do at his school haahaaha! I'm not letting him get to far :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun! I hope Ben has a great first day tomorrow (and you too)! :)

    ReplyDelete