Sunday, September 25, 2011

It's Sunday, Right?

We have been so busy!!! I didn't even realize that today was already September 25th!!!
Friday (Sept. 16th) we closed on our new house! So we have been moving things, unpacking things, and cleaning things... ALL WEEK!
The new house is A-MAZING!!! I love, love, love it! (I'll post pictures soon.)
Because of all the craziness that has been going on I haven't blogged in forever! So here is a couple of pictures from this weekend.

Friday night Reese & I had Bunco! It was a College Football themed night.

Saturday my brother in law, Luke sent us 3 girls for massages to celebrate Laura's (his fiance) birthday! We had so much fun! Love these ladies!!!

Sunday Matt bought a fire table for the back patio so we had to do SMORES!!!

I just want to brag a little about my husband :) He works so hard for our little family! Matt is a wonderful father and husband! He bought us this beautiful home where we can raise our babies! I am so blessed to have him as my husband and to have 2 beautiful kids with him! LOVE YOU BABE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment