Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gooble Gooble!


This year we hosted Thanksgiving in our new beautiful house!
My parents came Wednesday night so my Mom and I could start cooking. They spent the night-that was so fun! Thursday I woke up WAY TOO EARLY and started cooking with my Mom.
I hardly took any picture because I was so busy :( One of these days I'm going to get this picture taking thing down-ha!

ENGINES FIRED! (so thankful for double ovens!!)

So VERY thankful for this little turkey!

some of the crew ready to eat :)

yum!

Afternoon baseball game! (My boys-oh how I love them!!!)

Uncle Matt pitching the ball to Riley Jett.

Friday night we HAD to get out of this house for a while. We went to Dave & Busters for some fun!

Reese loved all the noise & lights!

Gotta get that helicopter!

YAY he finally got his remote control helicopter! He was so excited :)

I am so blessed and have so many things to be thankful for! LOVE MY LIFE!!!!

NOW LET'S GET READY FOR CHRISTMAS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment