Wednesday, August 15, 2012

1st Grader!

Today is Ben's first day of 1st Grade!
We are very lucky to be able to send him to such a great school!!!
Monday we took all of his school supplies and he got to see where in the class he would be sitting.  I was happy to see he was in between two girls... this will hopefully keep him quiet :)
Mrs. Madden is a great teacher and I'm excited to see what all Ben learns this year!
Last night Ben let me know this was the last "first day" or any day that I would be able to walk him to class.  He has grown up so much!  I am very happy that he is that comfortable to go in to school by himself.  I on the other hand am not sure how much I like this-ha!

Ben,
Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!  You are an awesome kid!!!  We hope you have a great 1st grade year!  LOVE YOU!!!!
1st grader!

Reese is going to miss her Bubba during the day!

My big 1st grader. My heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment