Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Courage

Ben received Student Of The Month today for the character trait of COURAGE.
We are so proud of him!  Ben is such an amazing kid!
Ben's teacher didn't say why he was recognized for the character trait of courage.   I think it was because of his performance in the Thanksgiving play.  Ben hates to have all of the attention on him or be made a fuss over!  But he got on the stage for the play and said all of his lines correctly and clearly.  We were all so proud of him and just amazed by him!  It was a lot of lines to remember and a lot of people watching him!
Ben is doing so wonderful in 1st grade and I love that he has great teacher that challenges him.  I love that Ben was recognized for COURAGE!  Maybe now he will see just how courageous he can be!
Receiving his certificate from Mr. Staggers.

Wanting me to stop taking his picture-haha!

AMAZING BOY!

My crazy babies! LOVE THEM!

1 comment: