Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Santa Letters and Gingy Houses

Ben and Reese went to visit Santa's Wonderland at Basspro.  Neither one of them would sit on Santa's lap and I'm fine with that.  The less screaming Reese does, the better!  Ben wrote and mailed his letter to Santa while Reese colored.  They played around on some of the games.  Then we walked around and looked at the fish and animals.  Reese refused to look at the camera so I couldn't get a good picture of them together.



Ben asked Santa for Legos, a soccer goal, and a WiiU with games.  Ben's been a good boy this year so I think Santa might bring him a few things from his list :)





 


We love decorating our gingerbread houses!  It is so fun!!!  Ben decorated his house and Reese's.  Reese just ate the decorations-haha!  Matt made a Christmas Tree Farm, a house, and a pond... I think he's trying to out do us on the decorating :)  I just decorated a little house.  










No comments:

Post a Comment