Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

Happy Easter!!!

We had a fun filled weekend.  Beautiful Spring weather, and lots of candy!!!

Saturday we went to Papa and Grandmas Beth's.  We had a yummy dinner and the kids hunted Easter eggs.  The kids played outside and we all enjoyed the nice weather.

Sunday morning the kids woke up to some fun things left by the Easter bunny.  Reese loved hunting for eggs!!!

Sunday afternoon was lunch at Gigi and Pops's house.  It was another beautiful day so we all enjoyed the day outside.

Easter eggs that I dyed. I think I did a great job-ha!
Matt's contribution to decorating.
Hunting eggs at Papa & Grandma Beth's.
Sweet Macee helping Reese find eggs.
Papa and his girls.
Sweet cousins!
fun with chalk at Papa's.
Filthy and covered in sucker-ha!
The Easter bunny came!



and their on the hunt!


my little bunny.

She loves Gigi & Pop's dogs!

love my babies!


swinging with Daddy!










No comments:

Post a Comment