Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Getting Ready....

We've been getting ready for Halloween at our house. Ben is so excited this year... 4 years old is fun, fun!
First we got the Halloween/Fall decorations down from the attic. Then Ben informed we don't have enough decorations. So I had him help me make this cute wreath with spider web and big spiders on it. (Sorry no picture and I am to lazy to get up and take one!)
We have Ben's costume. He is going to be "Spider Man with the muscles" as he calls it. I will post pictures after we go Trick-or-Treating with his cousin Landon on Saturday.

Last Saturday we went to the Pumpkin Patch. They had all kinds of animals.

(In case anyone needs a Christmas gift idea for Me. I want the one in front with the white legs!)
There was also a Hay and Corn Maze. It was so fun.
This is the only picture Ben would let me take. Being a 4 year old boy means no pictures!

Ben woke me up Tuesday morning at 6:45am to make Halloween Cookies. He had to wait until 9:45am!

The pumpkins are carved and lit!!!


Bring on the ghost and goblins! We are READY! But don't come to our house we will be at Landon's TRICK-OR-TREATING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment