Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Fun!

What a wonderful Easter! The weather all weekend was beautiful! All of the family time was so fun!

Friday we dyed Easter eggs. Ben decorated one egg, Matt decorated two eggs, and then they were done... BOYS! I dyed and decorated the rest all by myself :)

Can't you just feel the excitement!

Saturday we had Easter at Papa and Grandma Beth's. They had Easter baskets for the kids, a scavenger hunt for a prize, and an egg hunt! Ben and Landon had so much fun!





Easter morning Ben woke up to see that the Easter Bunny came!




We went to church as a family, which was wonderful! Then we just hung out at home all day. We usually spend Easter Sunday with my parents but this year we didn't get to :( My Mom had her gallbladder removed Thursday night and was still recovering. I missed going, but I loved being with my boys all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment