Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Little Dinner Conversation

When Ben was around 3 years old he started joining in on Matt and I's dinner conversation. Ben would say things like "I fired Dave today" or "Bob and I were busy today". Sometimes he would get on the phone and have phone conversations with Bob or Dave. He would tell them to "GET TO WORK" and ask "Are you coming to work or not". Eventually he added another employee "Willard". I am not sure where he got these names!
He doesn't really talk about his "employees" any more but last night Matt wasn't home from work yet. Ben and I sat down to eat dinner and he took the roll of "man" hehehe. Here is our conversation.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha! That is too funny! This will be cute to look at in 20 years when he is having his own dinner conversations with his wife! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny!!! What a great imagination! Bob has worked for him for a few years now!!

    ReplyDelete