Friday, October 15, 2010

A Little Family Trip

We took a little trip to Branson, Missouri last Thursday. We meet my Mom and Dad there :)
Matt, Ben, and I stayed at the Hilton on Branson Landing... Matt upgraded us to one of their condos! It was a gorgeous room!!!
Friday we all meet at Silver Dollar City and spent the whole day there. Silver Dollar City was having their Fall Festival. It was so pretty! They had pumpkins and fall flowers everywhere. Ben rode rides with Matt and I, Matt made me ride some horrible roller coaster, then we all rode a water ride that was so fun and HILARIOUS! We were there when they opened and left right before they closed. Ben stayed with Gigi and Pops that night in their cabin. Since Ben was with my parents Matt and I went out for awhile... it was so fun!
Saturday my Mom and I went shopping and Matt, Ben, and my Dad rode go-karts and rented a boat so they could fish.
We all had so much fun!!! I love that my parents could go with us and enjoy themselves too.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own digital slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment