Sunday, October 24, 2010

MIRANDA LAMBERT!!!!


I am borderline obsessed with Miranda Lambert! So when she announced that her tour was coming to Tulsa I freakkked! The day the tickets went on sale I was online at exactly 9am and had my tickets bought by 9:02am - haha! Matt and I got front row seats.... now this didn't mean we were right at the stage. There is "general admission" & I'm to old for that area!
I have been to concerts before but I have never been more excited to see a concert in my life! I was screamin, jumpin around.... SO FUN!!!!
Opening for Miranda was my other favorite Eric Church!!! He was awesome and very entertaining! Plus he's not to hard on the eyes either (wink wink).
Miranda was GREATTTTT! She was a rock star/country star haha! She stopped the song so she could break up a fight (in general admission) heheehee!
I had no idea I would be able to bring my camera in! So I didn't bring one :( I had my phone but all the pictures are blurry... Plus I couldn't stand still long enough to take a good one!
These pictures might make your eyes hurt... but here ya go.


Eric Church!

Thanks Babe for a GREAT night!

Look who we found! Colby & Tana Carlow :)



Gotta love a girl who rocks a pink guitar!





T-Shirt Timeeeeee
So happy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment