Sunday, January 16, 2011

Flusche Baby #2!!!

Matt, Ben, and I are excited to tell everyone that baby #2 is on it's way!!!! My due date is Aug 23rd.
Friday Matt, Ben, and I went to my first Dr's appointment and got to see the baby and hear it's heartbeat! I was so happy to hear that heartbeat!!!
Here is a picture of the baby at 8weeks. Ben said it looks like a "chewed up piece of gum"-haha!


I am so sick ALL day long! I just lay in bed and sleep. It's no fun for anyone!!! Matt has been amazing! He takes care of Ben, me, the dog, and the house! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful hubby!!!!
My friend, Tonya, dropped off the cutest suprise for me the other day!

haha! It has all kinds of goodies in it-none of which I can eat yet :) Well I did eat the crackers-haha! I thought it was so sweet of her!!! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful friend!!!

My parents also sent me beautiful flowers to brighten my day :)

I just want to say THANK YOU to my friends and family who prayed for me to get that positive pregnancy test! God is amazing and I am truly blessed!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray!!!!! We are so happy for you guys! What a blessing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you!! Love the picture of the "chewed up piece of gum"! Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonya is a sweet friend! Nothing like looking at a cute bucket all day that wants you to barf in it!! :-) Happy for you Ashley! Things will get better soon!

    ReplyDelete