Monday, January 24, 2011

Google

I wanted to write this so I could always remember it. Ben is growing up so fast that I forget the cute, fun, and sweet, and hilarious things he says and does.

The other day Ben hollered at me from the other room "Mommy, how do you spell ANGRY BIRD?". I told him how to spell it and then wondered what he was doing.
I walked into the living room and he had the IPad out. He was "Googling" how to pass a level on Angry Bird (it's a game he plays on the IPad). First of all I couldn't believe he knew how to open the browser and knew where to type what he wanted to search! Second I wasn't so sure I liked the idea of my 5 year old on Google.
I called Matt and told him what his son was doing. Apparently Daddy had shown Ben how to look up how to pass a level on the game.
Looks like I'm gonna have two computer guys in the house now :)

1 comment:

  1. This cracks me up and sounds so familiar! In the very near future, we are going to be asking them how to do things on the computer! :) Be careful with Google, though! One typo and he could open up a world of things you don't want him to see (just ask Judd)! :)

    ReplyDelete