Friday, March 11, 2011

16 Weeks!

I am 16 weeks pregnant this week! I finally am feeling so much better. All the nausea is gone and replaced with heartburn and yucky acid reflux-yipee ;)
I started going to a chiropractor because with Ben I had horrible headaches and backache. So far my head and back feels great... but I'm not really that big yet so hopefully it keeps helping!
I saw my OB today and the baby sounded great! My blood pressure was a little elevated but nothing to concerning. The doctor also doesn't have to worry about me losing any more weight... I gained 5lbs!!! I'm really excited because on my next visit I get to find out if it's a boy or a girl :)


2 comments:

  1. You're so cute!!! Can't wait to find out if Ben is having a baby brother or sister! Either way, we'll be so excited!

    ReplyDelete