Thursday, April 14, 2011

Memories

We sold our house. YAY! Sad :(
We are now packing up and moving to a 2 bedroom apartment. Our new house won't be done until August or September. I am very grateful that our house sold so quickly! But we are NOT excited about living in an apartment for 4-6 months!
My pregnancy hormones don't help either! I am sad about leaving our first home :( This is the house that Matt and I bought the first year we were married. It's the house we brought our first born home to. It's the house that Ben learned to crawl, walk, swim, play baseball in, stand in front of the house to take pictures on his first day of school in. Just so many things!!! We've had many family and friend gatherings at this house.
Ben swimming... he's about 9 months old :) LOVE THIS PICTURE!

Ben and Landon! So cute!!!

OH MY WORD!!! I can't hardly look at this with out crying! Look at those wrists :)

Matt built the playset with the help of his brothers. Ben is really going to miss this!

I know we will make LOTS of memories in the new house. Ben and baby Reese will grow up there. Moving right now is just a little hard for this momma right now-haha.

(this is our lot. that house back there is NOT ours...that's the house behind ours.)

I just wanted to post some of my favorite pictures from the fun we had in our old backyard. BACK TO PACKING-woot!




No comments:

Post a Comment