Saturday, April 30, 2011

Track & Field Day!

Ben has been so excited for Track & Field Day at school! They have been practicing in P.E. for months so all the kids we're ready to show off their skills :)
It was a beautiful (windyyyyy) day! Ben did every event (and made me stay all day)!
I love the pictures I got of Ben and his class. Even though they may argue (and the boys occasionally throw a couple slap/punches/shoves) you can see that they all love each other so much! All day they cheered, helped, and played with each other. I LOVE BEN'S CLASS- Mrs. Hayes and Mrs. Jones have done a great job with these kids :)

I took so many pictures, so here is a little slid show of Track & Field Day! ENJOY!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a picture slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment