Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Birthing Plan...According To Ben

Ben and I were headed to the park Friday when he had a question for me...
Well sort of a question. Ben never really asks questions. He already has his answer and he just wants you to agree with him-weather it's right or not! haha!
So here is how our conversation went:

Ben: Mommy does it hurt when you have the baby?
Me: Mommy ain't gonna lie... YES, yes it does.
Ben: What all does the doctor do when you have the baby? I know they put you in that bed. Then they check your heart and temperature. Then they give you some medicine and you fall asleep. Then while you are asleep they get the baby out.... so it doesn't hurt.
Me: Well kinda. They do give mommy medicine so she can rest before the baby comes. But mommy is awake when the baby comes.
Ben: I know. But they do give you medicine so you can sleep and then they get the baby out so it doesn't hurt.
Me: Okay buddy :)

Sometimes it's just better to agree with Ben then to have an hour long debate with him. I chose to agree with him on this one-haha. He doesn't really need to know how much pain mommy will be in... And I kinda like his idea anyway ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment