Monday, October 3, 2011

2 Months

Reese is 2 months old today. TWO MONTHS!!! REALLY?!?! I can't believe how big she's getting... and it's happening too fast.
Things Reese is doing now:
*she smiles now :)
*she likes playing on her activity mat
*she sleeps well at night and usually naps well
*eats a 4 ounce bottle every 3 hours during the day and every 4 hours at night

Reese weighs 10lb 5oz and is 22 inches long. The doctor says she's perfect... but we already new that-haha!
She had to get shots today. It was horrible. She has slept all afternoon and night. She only woke up to eat. Her little legs are really sore so we gave her some acetaminophen.
I tried to get a 2 month picture of her but this is the best she could do tonight. So pitiful! My friend, Leanne, got me these little stickers to put on onesies that say how old Reese is. Since Reese didn't feel good I didn't want to change her into a onesie, so I just put the sticker on her crib bumper. Maybe next month I can get her all fixed up for her picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment