Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Name Changer

I may have to change the name of my blog to "Constant Chaos". Saturday I realized that no matter how early I get up, or how much I prepare in advance, for the next 18 years (maybe longer) I will always be rushing out the door to get some where! Being "Control Freak Mommy" is a distant memory :( Thank goodness I have a good man in my corner! I don't know what I would do with out Matt to help me. Time to let go and relax a little. Not everything has to be perfect... right? ;)

Saturday afternoon Ben had a soccer game. Their team won 8-3 and Ben got 3 goals (he says 4-ha!).

-warming up with Daddy-


-GO BEN GO-

Landon came to watch Ben play :)

Sissy slept but she was cheering on the inside-hee hee

Matt laid Reese on her little activity mat to play. There is a little mirror that hangs down and Sissy found herself :) She was talking and smiling. So sweet!!


No comments:

Post a Comment