Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Over The Hills and Through The Woods...

Ben and I spent last weekend at my Mom and Dad's. Although I am not really sure why I went. When Ben is with his Gigi and Pops I am nonexistent.

We got there on Saturday and were outside all afternoon and evening! Ben and my Dad made a fire in the fire pit and we roasted hot dogs.
My brother, sister-in-law, and niece came over too!
We all made my favorite, SMORES! Yum Yum!!!
Sunday Ben and my Dad headed outside again to do some work. Mom and I stayed inside and she tought me how to make her famous pie crust! Then we all played outside, walking around in the woods and riding the 4 wheelers.
Ben was sad to leave... He would stay forever if he could! He immediately fell asleep in the car! We got back home to the City and he woke up... Half asleep he said "I didn't want to leave her house."
Ben is so blessed to have his Gigi and Pops and he loves them so much!

2 comments:

  1. Grandparents are great!! Glad you all had fun...love that you learned the famous pie crust. The world would be a better place if everyone could just sit around a fire pit, roast hot dogs, then have pie. =)

    ReplyDelete