Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ben's Last Day of Preschool

Ben's last day of preschool was today *sniff sniff*. I have been sad all week just thinking about Ben not going to preschool at the church next year. He has been going there since he was 2 years old. I can remember when he first started going and he would cry... it was horrible! But the teachers and faculty were so great with him. Then one day he just went in to class with no problem and participated in all of the activities. He loves Ms. Kristen and all of his friends in his class. I think I'm sad because I now realize Ben will be going to Pre-K next year... All day, five days a week. He is a big boy now :(

Today at Preschool they had a Fun Day to celebrate their last day.

There were bubbles!



They got to "paint" the sidewalks with water!


Ben and his friend, Brecklyn.




The kids got to draw with sidewalk chalk!


Ben drew this and this is what he said it is: "It's you and Daddy. You're hugging! And that's a heart above you." I had to take a picture!


Then there was a table with shaving cream. The kids started off just smearing the shaving cream around.

Ben & Jayleigh playing in the shaving cream. Jayleigh would NOT look at me :)

Ben and Cason... still clean.

AND THEN THIS HAPPENED!

The kids had it all over them! It was on their clothes, face, arms, legs, & also in their hair!


Then Ms. Kristen brought out the "snack bucket" and all the kids sat down nicely and raided the bucket!



Ben also had made his last art project at preshool. It's a portrait of me...

Such a Mommy's Boy.. and I love it!

1 comment: