Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Ben woke me up Mother's Day morning with a big hug and kiss! Then he quickly ran back to his room and came back pushing a big box!
Ben always makes my cards.... and I love it!


That's a Pink Flamingo :)

Ben and Matt got me the best presents!!!!

Yahhoo! Shopping money!

Keurig Coffee Maker! If you don't have one of these... GET ONE!

We spent the afternoon at my Mom's with all of my family. It was a wonderful Mother's Day! Ben and Matt always know how to make me feel extra loved! I love my boys so much!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMW!! I am SO JEALOUS of your new coffee maker! I would love to have one of those!!! We may have to meet and spend our Mother's Day money together one day! :) That's my favorite gift too!! Or, we could just have coffee from your new, very cool coffee maker! Ha! Oh, and that card was sooo cute! Ben is a little artist!

    ReplyDelete