Monday, December 12, 2011

4 Months!

Reese turned 4months on December 3rd. I can't believe how fast the time is going!!! She is the sweetest little thing! She doesn't nap and she still wakes up around 3 or 4am to eat but I just love her to pieces!!!
She went to the doctor on the 5th. She weighed 13.5lbs. Reese also got her ears pierced (the Doctor does it)! She screamed bloody murder... but she does that with shots too so I wasn't too worried. She looks like a little doll baby!!!
Last night we gave her cereal. It's a little early but the kid acts like she is starving all the time so I went with "mommy instinct" and gave it to her. She likes it :) I thought today she would lick the bowl if I'd let her-ha!
Today I went out to the garage to get something and when I came back in the living room Reese was on her tummy. She rolled over for the first time! Bummed I missed it... but I missed Ben's first rollover too.
She is getting so big! Everything is happening so fast! We all just love her so much-I'm pretty sure she's going to be ROTTEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment