Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Smock Love!

I have a sweet southern friend, Tonya and she's from Alabama. She knows my LOVE for a sweet little smock dress :) You can't hardly find them here in OK. So Tonya went to Alabama for Thanksgiving and she said she would go find me some smock dresses for Reese. It was 5am the day after Thanksgiving and my phone rang! Tonya was in the store-the store with the big sale on smock dresses!!!! YAY! You better believe I answered that call! She texted me pictures of two dresses and I got them both!
Tonight we took Ben and Reese to see Santa. I got Reese all dressed up in her little dress, tights, shoes, and big bow!
(we are still growing into our tights-ha!)

Thank you T! Thank you for going to all that trouble so I could dress little Reesey like a sweet little southern baby :)

2 comments: