Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

We had another WONDERFUL Christmas! Lots of family time-which is always so fun!

-our Christmas lights-

-the front living room Christmas tree-
-our real Christmas tree-

-my little village-

-the mantel-


-baking chocolate chip cookies for Santa-

CHRISTMAS EVE:

-Christmas Eve with the Flusche's-

-I made my father-in-law "reinbeers" heehee-

-another year, another picture with plastic santa-

-silly boys-

-baseball card books-

-Sissy opening gifts-

-all the kids got scooters!-

-sweet Macee-

-the craziness of opening presents and Papa John & Grandma Beth's-


CHRISTMAS MORNING:

Ho-Ho-Ho Santa came!
-my sweet boy opening gifts-
-baseball pitch back-

-Sponge Bob!-

-beautiful Christmas morning with my two babies-



-LOTS of Legos-

-helping Sissy open her gifts-

-new toy for Reese!-

CHRISTMAS DAY AT GIGI & POPS'S:

-Gigi always does great stockings!-

-lots to unwrap at Gigi's-

-Me and my sweet Reese!-

-They love their Gigi!-

-everyone unwrapping-

-she loved the wrapping paper-

-My Dad made Riley a playhouse! It was so cute!!!!-

-Pops made Ben this amazing "treasure chest"! Ben loves it!!
-We made this for my Mom & Dad. They loved it of course :)-

1 comment: